Always there are critical areas inside the building that architect, a designer or a building owner has to protect. If these areas are covered with earth, landscaping, pavers or wearing courses such as concrete or pavement, it is extremely costly and challenging to remove the overburden and determine the cause should a leak occur. As a result, one of the most important decisions to make is the waterproofing system.
- The whole Structural Waterproofing range of products guarantees long-lasting results across all application areas.
- Waterproofing structures in contact with earth (horizontal & vertical).
- Waterproofing roofs and other horizontal areas (e.g. balconies, terraces).
- Renovating old buildings and historical monuments.
- Sealing water tanks, water treatment plants and swimming pools.
- Waterproofing “wet room” areas (e.g. bathrooms, kitchens).